Come and enjoy some of life’s finer things – wine and great cars. On June 23, from noon to 6pm, enjoy a great selection of collectible cars and fabulous wines.
Vetro Winery is looking forward to hosting this annual event in their new location in Sanctuary Ridge – 1414 Vino Lane, Jefferson, WI.
- Free admission!
- Free wine tasting!
- Benefits Special Olympics Wisconsin
- Meet car enthusiasts and stroll through picturesque Sanctuary Ridge
- NO FEE to enter your car and win a BIG prize
- Participate in the “Cork Pull” to benefit Special Olympics
- Delicious food for purchase by Iron Chef winner, Executive Chef Earl Gesling and his famous Pig Roast, featuring specialty foods prepared “Farm to Table” using local, fresh, organic ingredients
For more information, visit the Vetro website at www.vetrowine.com.