Jefferson County Fairest of the Fair Crowning
Saturday, February 15, 2020, 5:30 pm
Jefferson County Fair Park, 503 N Jackson Ave.
Join our six contestants and their families and supporters as one of them is crowned “2020 Jefferson County Fairest of the Fair” starting at 5:30PM on February 15th in the Activity Center at the Fair Park. After completing 2 rounds of interviews, a public speaking presentation about agriculture and writing a 30 second radio commercial, the 2020 Jefferson County Fairest of the Fair and Fair Royalty will be the official host of the 2020 Jefferson County Fair held July 8-12, 2020. Throughout the next year, the Fairest of the Fair and her royalty will be attending community events and parades, talking with school children, completing radio interviews and hosting the Jefferson County Dairy Breakfast on May 16, 2020.
We invite you to attend the dinner and crowning in support of our six contestants. Dinner will begin at 5:30 and the cost is $25 for adults and $10 for children ages 12 & under.
Tickets can be purchased by calling the Fair Park office or visiting the website: JcFairPark.com. Please RSVP by purchasing a ticket on or before February 7th.
If you would like either the Fairest of the Fair and/or her royalty to attend one of your events, please contact the Fair Park office. (920) 674-7148.
Hoops for Hope
Saturday, February 15, 2020, 5:00 pm
Jefferson High School, 700 W Milwaukee St.
Join us on Saturday, February 15, 2020 as the Jefferson Eagles face off against the Fort Atkinson Blackhawks during two girls basketball games! Doors open at 5:00pm at Jefferson High School and proceeds will go towards bringing services to local cancer patients through the following funding projects:
- Cooling Caps by Paxman – Technology that circulates coolant through a cap worn by patients to lower scalp temperature reducing or preventing hair loss.
- Look Good Feel Better Alliance – Certified beauty consultants teach workshops on beauty techniques to cope with appearance related side effects.
- Amazon Kindle Fire Tablets – Tablets allow patients to read, watch movies, or listen to music helping to distract from the treatment itself.
Visit Tomorrow’s Hope for more information
Hosted by Tomorrow’s Hope & Jefferson High School
Jefferson WI Rotary Club Annual Beer and Wine Tasting
Saturday, February 15, 2020, 6:00-9:00 pm
Woolen Mills Events, 222 Wisconsin Drive, Jefferson
Enjoy a night of indulgence while supporting a worthy cause. Price includes tastings of fine wines, craft beers, select cheeses, and a variety of hors d’oeuvres. Enjoy a 50/50 raffle and auction items as well.
GET YOUR TICKET ONLINE: jeffersonrotary.ticketleap.com/2020bwtasting/
What do we do with the funds raised from this event?❤️
- High School Scholarships
- Helping to end polio throughout the world
- The Bandshell at Rotary Waterfront Park
- Supporting our Jefferson Rotary Interact Students and their projects
- Helping The Jefferson Police Honor Guard purchase uniforms
- Donations to Rainbow Hospice, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Shelter Box
- W.A.L.K (Wishes and limbs for kids)
- and many other continuing donations
Join us for a fun evening and you’ll be giving back too!❤️