Santa will greet children at his house this year with a few adjustments. Due to the Main Street Plaza being closed for repair, Santa House will be located this year at the new Sharp Corner Park, 905 E. Main St. In addition, to ensure the health of Santa and especially Mrs. Claus, Santa will be greeting children outdoors. We are also exploring an option for children to talk with Santa on the phone from their parent’s car if it’s raining or just too cold out. Santa would be visible through the window of his house during these calls. Santa House hours will be posted in November.
The community is invited to visit Santa in his house on:
- Saturday, Nov. 28, 7-8 p.m. (following the parade)
- Thursday, Dec. 3, 6-8 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 5, 2-4 p.m.
- Monday, Dec. 7, 3-5 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 8, 6-8 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 10, 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 13, 6-8 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 16, 6-8 p.m.
Please note that these dates/times are subject to change due to weather conditions at the North Pole.
Fees : FREE