Halloween costumes are so much fun, they should be worn on more days than one! Dress up in your Halloween best and join us in downtown Cambridge for our annual “Trick or Treating Trail!”
We invite you and your kiddos to show off your Halloween costumes as you walk up and down Cambridge’s historic Main Street trick-or-treating participating downtown businesses. While you’re here, be sure to enjoy a warm drink, a bite to eat, and shopping at our many boutiques and gift shops!
For the health and safety of all, and to promote social distancing, we are spreading this year’s “Trick or Treating Trail” out over the last three weeks in October. Pick the date that works best for you and your family, and join us!
(This list will be updated as more businesses are added)
- Details Boutique, 214 W. Main Street
- Ruby Rose Gallery, 214 W. Main Street
- Anew Vintage Dream, 1 Mill Street (behind American Family)
- Angels Among Us, 130 W. Main Street
- Little Joys Children’s Boutique, 214 W. Main Street
- Cambridge Market, 217 W. Main Street
- Wood Station Co-Op, 217 W. Main Street
- The Garment Shop, 125 W. Main Street
To catch all of our downtown businesses open at the same time, we recommend planning your Trick-or-Treating Trail day on a Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, or Saturday between 10:00am-3:00pm.
Please Note: Our annual Cambridge Halloween Costume Parade won’t be happening this year due to COVID concerns, but we hope to bring it back next year.
We can’t wait to see all your wonderful costumes and help kick off your candy collection in Cambridge!
Are you a Cambridge business interested in being added to the Trick or Treating Trail? Please message Dusty at Details Boutique. Thank you!