Maxwell Streets Day is a day to catch some fresh air while enjoying sidewalk sales, vendors, snow cones, bouncy castles, face painting and more! The Whitewater Area Chamber of Commerce will be hosting their brat sale from 11am-2pm on Friday and Saturday. With each meal purchased, receive one “brat buck” to be used with any vendor or participating business!
Friday, August 9
- The Chamber’s Brat Sale Fundraiser – 11am-2pm – Don’t miss this annual tradition! The Chamber director and board members will be out on Main Street grilling brats and hot dogs. Head downtown for lunch—we’d love to see you–or we also offer delivery to local businesses. Contact the Chamber for a sign-up sheet.
Saturday, August 10
- Vendors and Sidewalk Sales along Main Street – 9am-4pm
- Live music by Rick & Rise – 10:30am-1:30pm
- Mascot Race NEW THIS YEAR! – 1:30pm – Culver’s Scoopie, Willie the Warhawk, Ca$h from Premier Bank, the Fort Community Credit Union Bee, and the Ice Age Trail Alliance’s Monty the Mammoth will compete in a head-to-head race down Main Street. Ready, set, go! Come see who wins and meet the mascots before and after the race.
- Children’s Fun Zone – 10am-3pm – FREE kids games and activities, including bags, giant Jenga, and a giant dinosaur bouncy house – plus temporary tatoos, face painting, and chalk art courtesy of UW-Whitewater’s Roberta’s Art Gallery and the University Center.
- Brat Sale – 11am-2pm
- Kona Ice Hawaiian-Style Shavee Ice Truck – NEW THIS YEAR! – 11am – 2pm – the first 50 shaved ice are FREE so get here early!
- Guided Walking Tours – 11am and 3pm for $15 – Hosted by The Book Teller.
Participating Businesses and Vendors with products on sale:
- Aropa Designs
- Dale’s Bootery
- McCullough’s Prescriptions & Gifts
- Muebleria Leon Furniture
- Winchester True Value
- Woodland Quilts
- The Book Teller
- Kendra’s Paparazzi Pretties
- Premiere Bank
- ZYIA Active
- Advanced Home Technologies
- Kubicz Crochet Creations
- Ice Age Trail Alliance
- & More!