Farm Technology Days in Jefferson County is here! Wisconsin Farm Technology Days (WFTD) is a non-profit, educational organization that has sponsored an annual event showcasing agriculture and related industries since 1954. WFTD-Jefferson County takes place July 23-25, 2019 and will be hosted at the Walters Grain Farm located in Johnson Creek, Wisconsin. The show hours are Tuesday & Thursday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m.Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. There will be extended show hours on Wednesday, July 24th from 3:30 to 6:30 pm. During this time will be the first ever Block Party. The Block Party will feature local beer, wine and food sampling. To start the salivating there will be deep fried cheese curds from Crawfish Junction, Canadian bacon from Jones Dairy Farm, KeepErMovin’ Light Lager from Ale Asylum and much more! It will be a celebration of the those in agriculture that make it an $88 billion industry in the state! Charlie Berens of the Manitowoc Minute will be headlining the event to celebrate, toast and roast all things Wisconsin. Tickets are $15 to sample beer, wine and food and you will be required to show an ID at the door. For those under 21 or not wishing to sample beverages, tickets are available for $5 to sample food-only and still see Charlie Berens take the stage beginning at 5:30 pm. General show admission is $8 at the gate with reduced admission of $5 after 3 pm on Wednesday. See more about the Block Party here.
Other upcoming July events include:
- 25 – 27: Rhythm & Ribs
- 25: Whitewater Concert in the Park: Gary the Band
- 27 – 28: Midwest Fire Fest in Cambridge
- 27: Lake Ripley Ride in Cambridge
- 30 – 31: The Ball Brothers at the Fireside Dinner Theatre .
- 31: Lake Mills City Band Concert with special guest: Palmyra-Eagle Community Band
- 31: Summer Concerts in the Park Fort Atkinson, at Barrie Park
- Upcoming library events in every community! See here!