Deck the House in Jefferson County is kicking off its second year! A vision sparked by Fort Atkinson Parks & Recreation and morphed into a countywide collaboration celebration! Our parks and recreation organizations in Cambridge, Fort Atkinson, Ixonia, Jefferson, Johnson Creek, Lake Mills, Waterloo, Watertown and Whitewater are all offering prizes in addition to our Jefferson County grand prize!
Here’s how you can sign up.
- Register your home by 12/5 at this link: ONLINE REGISTRATION Please submit a picture of your house by December 5th at midnight.
- Registration closes on December 5th.
- Map & voting link will be released on 12/10.
- Vote for your favorite display through 12/19.
- Best in each community will be announced on 12/20.
- Countywide finalists will be announced and voting opened until 12/24.
- Countwide winner will be announced on 12/27
With this collaborative effort, there’s a wonderful mix of parks departments, chambers of commerce, tourism entities, and Jefferson County communities coming together to inspire joy and merriment.
Keep up with all the fun, get the map and vote by checking in at the Deck the House Facebook Page. or at our Jefferson County Tourism Facebook Page.
Enjoy the holiday lights tour!
As always, the Jefferson County Tourism Council encourages all to practice COVID-responsible safety guidelines when visiting or participating in events. Check out these links from the CDC, State, and Jefferson County for the best safety practices.