Outdoor Concerts in Jefferson
Thursday nights are great nights to enjoy outdoor music at beautiful Rotary Park in Jefferson!
- July 5 – The Brothers Quinn – a 4-piece acoustic style fold group
- July 19 – Steve Meisner – “G-Days Night – to celebrate our German heritage
- July 26 – Screamin’ Cucumbers – one of the top five local bands
- July 27 – Reckless Remedy – screaming guitar, thundering bass and more
- July 28 – Rhythm & Ribs! and Ol’ Style Skratch – a four-piece rock band
Jefferson Rotary Park
Rotary Park – 306 W. Gardner Avenue
Food and beverages available for purchase
Outdoor Concerts in Cambridge
The Cambridge Arts Council presents Summer Concert Series 2018 at Veteran’s Park in downtown Cambridge on Friday evenings. Concerts are free.
- July 6 – Piper Road Spring Band
- July 20 – Red Hot Dixie
Outdoor Concerts in Fort Atkinson
The The Fort Atkinson Community Band Concert is made up of about 45 volunteer musicians. Come early and enjoy an ice cream social (social starts at 6:30pm) and continue through the concert.
- July 2 – Theme: American Variety Show
- July 16 – Theme: Great American Song Book
- July 30 – Theme: Polkas/Waltzes and a Surprise
Barrie Park Band Shell – 210 Robert Street
Outdoor Concerts in Whitewater
Grab your lawn chair and enjoy wonderful music in Whitewater!
- July 3 – King Solomon – Summer Concert Series by UW-Whitewater – family friendly concert at Wyman Mall just off Main Street – 4:30-6:30pm
- July 12 – The Dang Its – 7-8pm in Cravath Park
- July 12 – Savory Sounds Rose Among the Thorns – Whitewater Arts Alliance (WAA) in front of the Cultural Arts Center – 402 W. Main – 11:30am to 12:45pm
- July 19 – Savory Sounds Brass Knuckles – Whitewater Arts Alliance (WAA) in front of the Cultural Arts Center – 402 W. Main – 11:30am to 12:30pm
- July 20 – Summer Concert Series by UW-Whitewater – family friendly concert at Wyman Mall just off Main Street – 4:30-6:30pm
Outdoor Concerts in Lake Mills
Enjoy the Lake Mills Farmers’ Market on Wednesday afternoons (2-6:30pm) EVERY Wednesday, and then follow that up with some music under the stars on appointed weeks, performed by the Lake Mills City Band – all in Commons Park in downtown Lake Mills!
- July 4 – Patrick Doyle – guest conductor – Owner/founder of Doyle’s Dogs/retired Band Director
- July 18 – Brad Klotz – guest conductor – Lake Mills Middle School Band Director