School is out and summer is in! Looking for some day time activities? Check out these swimmingly fun options!
- Fort Atkinson Family Aquatic Center located at Rock River Park, 1200 Lillian Street in Fort Atkinson. The fun includes: a zero depth entry, six lane lap pool with basketball hoop, a 175 foot water slide, baby slides including a duck and whale. Plenty of shade and treats to go around, too!
- Jefferson Family Aquatic Center located at 518 N Fifield Ave, Jefferson. Special features include a zero depth pool, 148 foot water slide, floor fountains, overhead water raindrop, wooden sun deck, sand volleyball court, and more!
- Watertown Aquatic Center located at 1009 Perry Street, Watertown. The municipal pool offers a large zero depth area, heated pool, 12′ mushroom waterfall, floor fountains, water slides and more!
- Ripley Beach in Cambridge located on the west shores of Lake Ripley. The park is 18 acres and has something for everyone! Two tennis courts, basketball court, children’s play structure, 9-hole disc golf course, volleyball courts and so much more!
- Sandy Beach in Lake Mills located on Sandy Beach Road. There is a 14 acre recreational lakefront that includes two large swimming beaches, five sand volleyball courts, single lane boat ramp, playground equipment and so much more!
6: Jefferson Farmers Market at Piggly Wiggly
6: Concert in the Park at Jefferson Rotary Waterfront Park
10: Fort Atkinson Cruise Nights at Jones Park
12: Fort Atkinson Summer Charity Concert at Barrie Park
13 – 16: General’s Baseball Fest at Jones Park in Fort Atkinson
Now playing at the Fireside: That’s What I Call Rock ‘N Roll