April 12-13, 2014 – VIP Shopper Club Event
VIP Shopper Club members are invited for a two-day, private event featuring exclusive savings offers from merchants and prize drawings.
Monday-Saturday 10am-9pm; Sunday 10am-7pm.
Johnson Creek Premium Outlets, 575 W. Linmar Ln.
April 12, 2014 – Cambridge Gridiron Club Trivia Contest
Round up friends and family, form a team and join the fun!
* Lake Ripley Country Club, W9575 HWY 12 East, Cambridge
* Doors Open at 6pm; contest Starts at 7pm
* Entry Fees $10 per Person, Max 10 per Team
* Four 20 Question Rounds plus 5 Music and 5 Pictures
* Local and Professional Divisions
* Sandwich Plates, Open Cash Bar and Beer Sales
* Hosted by the Flying Zupan Brothers
Each team must register before the start of the contest. The team captain must ensure that all members have signed in and paid for their entrance fee. There will be four (4) rounds of questions consisting of: 20 questions, 5 Music Questions, 5 Picture Questions.
Each round will last 20 minutes. No books, reference materials, cell phones, laptops or other reference materials are allowed. Answers to all questions must be written on the answer sheet that is provided at the beginning of each round. Only one answer sheet will be turned in for each team. Team number must be marked on the answer sheet. All answers by the judges are final.
Register your team today!
Contact: Kim Zuelsdorf – firstname.lastname@example.org or
Robin Gieck – email@example.com
Cambridge – W9574 Hwy 12
April 12, 2014 – Bunny Breakfast, Bonnet Parade & Egg Hunt
Easter in Cambridge, Wisconsin, is a time for celebration. Check out the events we have planned for Saturday, 4/12/14.
- Breakfast With The Easter Bunny – 8-10am at Keystone Grill, 206 W. Main St.
- Easter Bonnet Parade – 10:15am in Veterans Park, 100 E. Main St.
- Easter Bonnet Parade – Stroll the streets of Cambridge in style wearing your favorite hat, whether fancy, flirty or fun. The Easter Bonnet Parade starts at the top of Main St. at Veteran’s Park at 10:15 am. The parade will be led by Mr. Peter Cottontail. All in attendance are promised a hopping good time. Sponsored by Simone’s Chapeaux & Creations.
- Optimist Club Easter Egg Hunt – 11am Ripley Park, N4310 Park Road, Cambridge – Enjoy this long-standing tradition at beautiful Ripley Park. Let the kids run around and grab their Easter Eggs. Ready, set, go!
8am – 12pm
Cambridge – www.cambridgewi.com