August weekends at Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson are made for fun!
- August 3-5 – Sports Weekend/Gilbert Brown/Tail Gate Weekend –
In anticipation of the upcoming football season, Yogi Bear and his friends have a weekend full of sports and activities ready for you! There will be a punt-pass-kick competition, a bags tournament, and our new basketball competition! How about a little friendly Packers vs. Bears Sports Trivia? Gilbert Brown will MC a special event featuring Deal or No Deal for great Packers memorabilia with all proceeds going to the Gilbert Brown Foundation! This is a win-win weekend for all of our sports enthusiasts!
- August 10-12 – Family Fun/Can You Spy Weekend –
Calling all families! Head on over to Jellystone Park. This weekend is the 10th Annual Family Fun Weekend! Get your family ready for a fun-filled weekend of competition. We will have relays, some family rivalry and we are adding some “can you spy” games to our family line-up. After the dance, there will be a Glow Parade! We’ve got lots of fun in store for everyone, so come join the Jellystone family! Everyone’s a winner at Jellystone Park!
- August 17-19 – Wet ‘N Wild Weekend –
The Rec Rangers ave been dry all summer, and are ready to get wet and share in the fun this weekend! There will be food specials at the Pic-a-Nic Basket and lots of wonderfully wet games, including our popular Water Wars! We will bring out the Rolling Log activity again this weekend, along with a splash-filled Water Basket Ball Game! Be ready for a wet weekend of fun!
- August 24-26 – Wild West Weekend –
Yee-haw! Join Yogi Bear and his friends this weekend as they explore the wild west! We will try our luck at learning to lasso and even learn a line dance or two. It’s going to get hot and we will have everything you need to cool down, including our two pools, inflatable wet/dry slides and the foam machine. A glow parade to follow the dance!
- August 31 to September 3 – Labor Day/Space Exploration WeekendBring the whole family for this special, extra-long Labor Day Weekend. We have three full days of fun planned for everyone – including bags and horseshoe tournaments, the annual Labor Day parade, Hey Hey Rides with the Bears, and more! Plus, you might want to bring an extra change of clothes this weekend as the Rec Rangers have some special messy games ready for you. There will be shaving cream contests and lots of water balloon fun. This year, we are adding some space exploration to the weekend as well. We will do a tour of what space exploration has brought to us. Maybe we can try our hands at making flying cars!
Jellystone Park of Fort Atkinson
N551 Wishing Well Lane