June 1-30, 2017 – Jones Market’s Sundae of the Month for June
Come celebrate with June’s sundae of the month. Two scoops of Blue Moon ice cream, hot fudge, whipped cream and a cherry. YUM!
You can also pick up fresh products that you can’t get anywhere else. If you’ve visited us before, it’s time to come again! We’ve tripled the size of the store, so we can offer you even more fresh products along with a bit of nostalgia.
Tuesday through Saturday, 8am – 6pm
Fort Atkinson – Jones Dairy Farm – 601 Jones Avenue
June 7, 2017 – Lake Mills City Band Concert
Enjoy a summer evening in Commons Park. Come early and enjoy the Lake Mills Artisan/Farmers’ Market before the band begins at 7pm.
Rain site: Lake Mills Community Center.
Lake Mills – downtown – Commons Park
June 8, 2017 to July 23, 2017 – Back to the 50’s
Come with us as we pay tribute to the most exciting musical decade of them all! The decade that brought us TV dinners, hula hoops, quiz show scandals, talk show legends, and the birth of Rock and Roll. Continuing the tradition of the Fireside’s wildly popular live band shows, BACK TO THE FIFTIES will thrill and delight audiences of all ages. Our Fireside band featuring Steve Watts will bring you the music and the fun from such artists as Jerry Lee Lewis, Buddy Holly, Little Richard, Patsy Cline, Nat King Cole, Ricky Nelson, Johnny Mathis, The Everly Brothers, and much, much more!
Seven shows weekly Wednesday through Sunday
Fort Atkinson – The Fireside Dinner Theatre – 1131 Janesville Avenue
June 9, 2017 to July 29, 2017 – Teen Summer Reading Program
It’s time for Summer Reading at the Dwight Foster Public Library in Fort Atkinson!
1. Starting Friday, June 9, visit the library to register and pick up your reading record.
2. Complete the activities indicated in the reading record and visit the library to collect prizes. Participants will receive prizes after finishing 5, 10 and 15 activities.
3. After completing 15 activities from the inside of the reading record, participants may continue tracking reading hours to earn chances for the grand prize drawing. Readers will earn one grand prize entry for every five hours read. All reading must be logged by July 29.
Fort Atkinson – 209 Merchants Avenue
June 9, 2017 to July 29, 2017 – Build a Better World: Kid’s Summer Reading Program
It’s time for Summer Reading Program at the Dwight Foster Public Library in Fort Atkinson!
1. Starting Friday, June 9, visit the library to register and pick up your reading record. The last day to record is July 29.
2. Keep track of your reading activities on your reading record. Readers in preschool through fifth grade will complete game boards and then track their extra reading time. The youngest readers from birth to 35 months will complete age-appropriate early literacy activities.
3. Visit the library throughout summer to collect rewards. Your participation will also help your school in the competition for the “Summer Reading Stars” travel trophy.
Fort Atkinson – 209 Merchants Avenue
June 9, 2017 – Ladies Night Out
Jefferson Chamber of Commerce is excited to sponsor Ladies Night Out! Come out with your girls and shop from our rich local businesses while enjoying refreshment and samples.
The night will start at the Jefferson Chamber of Commerce where you will be given a bag for you to shop with and a guide of the businesses participating for you to get stamped along the way. You will then be given til 7pm to shop the businesses, where you will be given raffle tickets to be put into a drawing at the end of the night for prizes. To be entered into the grand prize you must have your guide completely filled out. At the end of the night we will all gather at Vetro Winery to pull raffle prizes and to pull for the grand prize, a $100 chamber gift certificate you can use at many of the businesses in Jefferson. To win the raffle prizes and the grand prize you must be at Vetro Winery.
Jefferson – Jefferson Chamber of Commerce – 230 S Main St – Suite B
June 9, 2017 – Cambridge Summer Concert Series
The Cambridge Arts Council presents Summer Concert Series 2017 at Veteran’s Park Downtown Cambridge, Friday evenings. Concerts are free.
- June 9, 2017, 6:30-8:30, The Moon Gypsies (Americana Rock & Blues)
- June 23, 2017, 6:30-8:30, Patchoulie (New American Folk)
- July 14 , 2017, 6:30-8:30 , All That Jazz (Big Band Swing)
- July 28, 2017, 6:30-8:30, Oak Street Rambler (Bluegrass)
- August 11, 2017, 6:30-8:30, The Driftless (Americana)
Bring a picnic and make a night of it!
6:30pm – 8:30pm
Cambridge – Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce – 100 E. Main Street