March 28, 2015 – March Hare Breakfast & Bonnet Parade
Easter in Cambridge, Wisconsin, is a time for celebration. Check out the events we have planned for Saturday, 3/28/15.
March Hare Breakfast
- 8am to 10am at the Amundson Center, 200 Spring Street.
- There will be visits and photos with Alice, the Mad Hatter and the White Rabbit, parlor games, tea and breakfast before heading to Main Street for the Easter Bonnet Parade.
- Tickets will be available starting on 2/16/15 at the Cambridge Community Library, 200 Spring St. or contact Simone Mausser at (608) 219-5817 for more ticket information. Proceeds from the breakfast are going to children’s section at the Cambridge Community Library.
- $8 for children ages 10 to 100; $5 for children ages 4 to 9;
FREE for children ages 3 & under
- Easter Bonnet Parade – 10:15am in Veterans Park 100 E. Main St.
- Easter Bonnet Parade – Stroll the streets of Cambridge in style wearing your favorite hat whether fancy, flirty or fun. The Easter Bonnet Parade starts at the top of Main St. at Veteran’s Park at 10:15 am. The parade will be led by Mr. Peter Cottontail. All in attendance are promised a hopping good time. Sponsored by Simone’s Chapeaux & Creations.
- Also check out the Egg Hunt put on by the Optimist Club on 4/4/15.
8am – 12pm
Cambridge – Cambridge Area Chamber of Commerce, 200 Spring St.