Located halfway between Madison and Milwaukee, Jefferson County serves as the perfect location for your next event. With a variety of venues boasting a range of amenities, Jefferson County is sure to have a site with everything you might need. From intimate and large weddings, to corporate retreats or family reunions, there are many choices to discover, including traditional hotel and banquet halls, rustic rural settings, and unusual and unexpected historic locations.
Weddings: Plan the start of your happily ever
There are venues scattered around the county for every wedding style in any season: contemporary and elegant, rustic and picturesque, classic and industrial. These diverse settings offer experienced coordinators, stunning amenities, and budget-friendly options. Your dream wedding in Jefferson County is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
Business: Pick a central location for your next business meeting
Jefferson County’s ideal location makes it the perfect place to host your next company retreat, conference, or meeting. Small and mid-size venues offer the convenience, accessibility, technology, and capacity to hold a successful and productive event.
Collaborative co-working sites are also available for rent on an as-needed basis for short-term needs, such as a meeting with new clients, an off-site team seminar, a real estate closing, or a quiet place to complete a project.
Family Reunions: Make new memories to last a lifetime
When choosing a family reunion location, there are three qualities that matter most: a central and convenient location, a variety of activities for all ages, and enough space to accommodate the whole family. Good news – Jefferson County delivers all of these qualities and more! Check out all our options.
Get Togethers with Friends: For adventure, relaxation, or both
With options to peak all interests, there’s no shortage of things to do in Jefferson County. Spend a weekend getaway catching up with friends over a delicious meal, finding the best deals and one-of-a-kind items at local stores and boutiques, enjoying live music, or exploring Jefferson County’s abundant outdoor recreational opportunities throughout the entire year. Find just what you’re looking for.
- Creamery 201 | 201 N Main St, Fort Atkinson | (920) 723-7725
- RiverStone Event Center | 1905 Central Coast Ln, Fort Atkinson | (920) 542-5118
- The Gathering Barn | W7675 US-12, Fort Atkinson | (920) 691-6742
- Koshkonong Mounds Country Club | W7670 Koshkonong Mounds Rd, Fort Atkinson | (920) 563-2823
- Country Inn & Suites | 1650 Doris Dr, Fort Atkinson | (920) 542-1600
- The Fort Atkinson Club |211 S Water St E, Fort Atkinson | (920) 568-1720
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites | 1680 Madison Ave, Fort Atkinson | (920) 563-3600
- Bridge | 88 S. Main St, Fort Atkinson | (608) 542-1041
- Dorothy Carnes Park | N3220 Radloff Lane, Fort Atkinson | (920) 674-7260
- Fort Atkinson City Parks | 920-563-7781
- American Legion Dugout | 201 S Water St E, Fort Atkinson | (920) 563-2102
- The Fireside Dinner Theatre | 1131 Janesville Ave | (800) 477-9505 | Corporate Meeting Event Space
View the Businesses Mentioned on This Page