Twinkle Hill Farm has a barn quilt appropriately made in a star shape. The farm is owned by John and Dee Winkleman . The quilt was a gift to them from John’s family in celebration of John’s birthday and a large family reunion held at the farm. The original barn was built in 1893 with additions built in 1973 and 1977. The Winkleman family purchased the farm in the 1960’s. The original use for the barn was dairy cattle, and they continue to milk in the barn today. John started milking on their farm in 1971 when he was still in high school.