Jones Dairy Farm in Fort Atkinson, which was purchased by Milo Jones in 1834, is still in business today. The barn quilt that adorns the dairy barn can be seen from Riverside Drive. Tawney Hadler is the quilt artist who created the quilt. Deep rich colors were used to show up well against the yellow barn. This barn is the largest and most prominent of the historic buildings on the Jones property. It was a kit barn constructed by the Jamesway Company. The barn was built in 1922 with a Gothic style roof for dairy cattle. The farm milked Guernsey and Holstein cattle until 1985. Today the barn is used for storage.